If you can't say anything nice....

So we have all experienced that one person that says too much. Gives too much of their opinion or basically should just keep their mouth shut! 
I have learned a few of these suspects through my journey breastfeeding Noa. And now I have learned the same people have something to say on every aspect of your life. 
On announcing my pregnancy on baby #3 I expected innapropriate comments from a few culprits and boy did I receive them! 
One person whom finding out literally said "oh fuck" I mean who even says that?! She proceeded to ask was I devastated, to which I had my pre prepared answer no it was planned (which it was) but why should I even justify myself. 
Another woman said I was mad to have another one??! But what I find the most amusing is that she bases that stupid comment on what the ten mins a day she sees me in the school yard?! 
Will this one be your last? 
Wow woman are invasive? Not even sure I've fully discussed that with my husband yet!!! 
Oh you will have your hands full!!! 
Do you know what I never even thought about that? What am I going to do now??
Your bump is very small... 
No, just no! 

Please comment below your experiences! Would love to read them too! 

Lots of Love
Laura 
X