My braces Journey- month one!

I had braces a teenager as most people did back then. But slowly but surely I wore my retainer less and less and my teeth began to move back to their original position. My teeth always were a huge insecurity of mine as long as I could remember so in August 2015 I bit the bullet and at 27 got fixed braces, again!!!! 
When I was pregnant on my first I had some gum trouble and with my second I had it worse, resulting in a front bottom tooth having a lot of periodontal problems. It has risen above the rest and actually fixed braces were the only solution if I wanted to keep the tooth! So again my journey began. Obviously getting them a second time I wanted the cheapest price, but also the best quality. I have literally priced everywhere in Dublin! And Northern Ireland!! 
As most do, I was tempted to go to Newry as prices are extremely competitive but with the exchange rate I decided against it! 
I had a few recommendations and did some research into Dr.Declan Ward in Gladnevin Orthodontics. 
His prices are extremely competitive and his reviews are excellent. I went for my consultation and knew immediately I wanted to get my treatment in Glasnevin Orthodonticts. Firstly the place itself it's clinically clean and Dr.Ward is so lovely and very accommodating. I told him exactly what I wanted and he really gave me confidence in helping me achieve it. So here I am. 
I opted to get clear on top and because of my periodontal problems on the bottom I have to get metal. When I got the top braces on I was 11 weeks pregnant and very nauseous and again Dr.Ward was really accommodating making sure I was okay and looking after me individually as patient. 
I got them on the day before we went away and I was a little apprehensive-pain wise that I would regret that but they were absolutely fine!! For a few days my teeth were a little tender and I did get a few mouth sores just on the ends where the wire was but they're on 3 weeks now and I can't even notice them! 
Will keep you all updated on my progress with pics too. And any question feel free to mail me! 
Lots of love 
Laura