Get to know me... Q&A

Hi everyone, 
Thanks for all your private mails and emails with your questions! I like to keep alot of my life quite private so not answering the very personal questions for now but as I do more get to know me blog posts I'm sure I will dive a little deeper!! 

How old are you? 
I am 27! 28 in December! I have always looked much younger than I am so nobody ever believes me when I tell them! Both of my parents look amazing for their ages so I put it down to great genes! 

What do you work as? 
I am a fully qualified beauty therapist. Since having Noa belle I work only from home now. We have a log cabin out our back garden and I work soley from there! 

What advice would you give a first time breast feeder? 
On my blog I do have a few breastfeeding related blogs and blogs I have written that would be great for first time breastfeeders. 
But, to sum it up... Drink loads and loads of water, don't put yourself under any pressure or any routine and listen to your baby and your maternal instincts! 
Breastfeeding Noa was the best thing I have ever done in my life. 

What do you everyday? 
Kyle is in school, senior infants! So everyday is school runs and most afternoons Kyle has an activity or if he doesn't he will have a play date. And looking after Noa of course! I work 3 evenings a week too! 

Where did you go to secondary school? 
I went to Holy Faith in Clontarf!

What beauty product is your must have? 
My must have at the moment is moisturiser. I suffer bad from dry skin and psoriasis during pregnancy and it's at it's worst at the mo! 
I also above all must have bio oil or coconut oil at the mo too! I used it on both pregnancies and now on #3 and still have no stretch marks! (Fingers crossed!!!)

What is your natural hair colour?
I'm actually really close to my natural hair colour at the mo! I spent all my teenage years dying my hair every colour under the sun so I am enjoying how healthy my hair is now being it's natural colour! 

There was some more personal questions people asked but for now while my blog is still growing I will keep some things private! 

Thanks for reading, 
Thanks for following
And thanks for the support! 

Lots of love 
Laura