No7 review

Hi ladies, 
As a beautician, I have tried and tested most products. I am almost ashamed to say that no7 ultimately slipped under my radar all these years... I recently tried their serum and new mascara and I am shockingly impressed.. 
Firstly 
The serum.. 

This just blew me away. 
I immediately saw a result with this serum.. It is light and a little goes a really long way. It leaves my skin feeling nourished, rejuvenated and doesn't feel like I've even put anything on my skin. I've bought my 2nd tube of it and have recommended to all my friends and family.. And I highly recommend it to you too... 
I use it after I cleanse and tone my face and before my moisturiser. 
If you have used it comment below and let me know what you think.. Do you love it as much as I do?  

Next is the velvet lash mascara... 
I have never really found a mascara I love, one that I can go back to knowing it delivers. I always just chopped and changed brands always searching for something better... Until now.... 
This mascara is for sure the best one I've used to date. It is super easy to apply, it's not clumpy. It dries quickly and doesn't leave those awful black patches all around your eyes. People ask me all the time if I'm wearing false lashes when I'm using this mascara, and that's all I really need to say! Who doesn't want a mascara that leaves there's lashes so full and long people start to notice them! Huge thumbs up from me... I've found what I've been looking for!

What is your favourite mascara or brand? Comment below. 
Thanks for reading... Are you following me on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter?? 

Love
Laura 
X