5 reasons why we Love Child's Farm!

When we were given the opportunity to review some Child's Farm products I was more than happy to oblige. My friend Kellie from "My Little Babog Blog" loves them and uses them on her children so I knew I would love it too, so of course I jumped at the chance!
From the very first squeeze of the bottle, I knew I would love them! We are totally converted and here are 5 reasons why..

Joanna
Joanna Jensen the creator and found of Child's Farm first caught my attention. A mum of two daughters, Joanna only used organic washes on their skin and hair and she often felt disappointed by the products. Joanna decided it was time kids had their own set of products, which smelt great, were kind to skin and really worked…and the idea for the Childs Farm was born. Joanna had clear ideas of what she wanted from her children’s brand and most importantly it had to be as natural as possible with ‘free-from’ ingredients without affecting quality or results.
Joanna worked for a year getting the products right, making sure that the blends were just perfect by using a combination of essential oils along with the wonder ingredient, Argan oil. Most importantly, SLS, SLES, artificial colours, mineral oils, parabens and petrochemicals are NOWHERE to be found, and together this has resulted in Childs Farm becoming the first, and only, baby & children’s skincare range of its kind!

The smell
The smell is absolutely devine and it's a soft natural smell not really strong and in your like other baby brands I have used on my children in the past. 
Even after the bath is over the soft smell lingers in the bathroom.. And I really noticed even when I was kissing the kids goodnight when I'm going to bed I can smell it off their hair and the moisturiser I've used on them.. It's edible!!

The Ingredients
* Childs Farm uses natural ‘free-from’ ingredients and essential oils to produce a range of mild, kind and delicious-smelling toiletries.
* All Childs Farm products care for the hair and skin of newborns, babies and children.
* One of very few baby and child ranges that undergo clinical and controlled user trials.
* These certify that all Childs Farm products are dermatologically tested and approved, and paediatrician approved, as suitable for newborns and children with sensitive and eczema-prone skin.

The gentleness 
Noa has the same skin as me. It's very sensitive. Any time she has an infection her skin can break out in a rash or hives.. So I've always had to be so careful with her bath products and the washing powder I used on her clothes and bed clothes. Child's Farm is so gentle on her skin. I honestly have never felt or seen her hair so soft! Her skin is soft and not one hint of a reaction. It's like a weight is lifted. I've found something I can use on her that literally ticks all of the boxes! 
✓  Dermatologically tested and approved
✓  Paediatrician approved
✓  Suitable for newborns and upwards
✓  Suitable for children with sensitive and eczema prone skin
✓  98% naturally derived ingredients
✓  Made with organic essential oils
✓  Free from parabens, SLSs, mineral oils and artificial colours
✓  Never tested on animals, only on people

The price
I have been using these products for 4 weeks and they are not even half gone yet.. The bubbles have less in it, my kids love lots of bubbles and you have to use a generous amount but still loads left! 
The 250ml are only only €4.50. And in my opinion,worth every cent! 
Now the low down on what we thought of each product we reviewed...

Bubble Bath
As I said above the smell is amazing.. The bubble bath moisturises as you bathe which I love as my girls have dry skin. You have to use quite a generous amount though to get lots of bubbles like my girls want. (Which is lots!!)

3in1 Swim
This shampoo, conditioner and body wash combo I was excited to try. Kyle does swimming lessons and even after showering I can never get the smell of chlorine off him. This is fantastic. It's gentle, it didn't sting his eyes and left his skin feeling really soft. And most importantly it got rid of the smell of chlorine!!!!

Moisturiser 
I was very impressed with the moisturiser too. I think it is the best moisturiser I've ever used on my children! It smells fresh and light, it left their skin so soft and it drys very quick. Which for me is essential. It didn't leave their skin oily or greasy what so ever like brands I've used in the past! Love it! 

Hair and Body Wash 
This is great. One thing I love is that it doesn't lather too much in the hair.. Some products give too much lather and just when you think it's all out there's more left! 
It didn't give a hint of irritation to my three children's sensitive skin (especially Noa Belle) and it didn't sting any little eyes!

Hair Detangler 
Again, another Child's Farm product I will buy again! This leaves Noas hair smelling amazing and even when she is just sitting on my lap I can smell it! Her hair has never been softer or shinier between this and the hair and body wash! You just need a little amount sprayed into the hair and brushing through is a dream. 

Overall- SO impressed!!!

We were sent these Child's Farm products for the purpose of this review but, as always, my opinion and words are my own.