The Perfect Gift this Christmas!

The more I blog the more I realise I have never really ventured much out of my comfort zone regarding beauty products and brands. And I'm getting pleasantly surprised every single day.. 

Next on my pleasantly surprised list of brands I should have tried years ago is Vichy... 

Vichy have six bespoke gift sets this Christmas.. 

I have been trying out the Idealia range for about a month now and I am so impressed. I have really sensitive and problematic skin so I was a little apprehensive and praying I didn't get a reaction from the brand but I am really happy with how I got on.. 
I have also been trying out their foundation and powder and to say I am impressed is an understatement. I am blown away. I absolutely love their foundation and equally their loose powder. All of the products have been so soft and so gentle on my skin I just can't believe I have never tried them before. 


The idealia range is specifically formulated to improve skin quality and combat the signs of behavioural ageing- pollution, stress, fatigue and UV exposure. I for sure need help with all of the above!!! Specially designed for women concerned with the first signs of ageing. Idealia promises to re awaken the skin and give an even complexion. 
The gift set includes cleansing micellar water 200ml, day care cream 50ml,skin sleep 15ml and spa water 50ml.
Idealia Cleanser... I loved this cleanser it is gentle and lighted on the skin and removed eye make up very efficiently. It didn't give me and stinging or redness like other brands that I have tried and I am very impressed.
Idealia Day Cream... The day cream was extremely hydrating and I absolute loved that. My only thing was it left a little bit of product on the face and I felt i had to wipe off before I put my make up on. I tend to wear make up most days so this didnt really suit me. But maybe my skin just didn't absorb all the face cream had to offer. For the days I was make up free it was perfect.
Idealia Night Cream... This I can't fault! Immediate hydration with this night cream!!!! As soon as I put it on one part of my face it is super hydrated compared to the rest! And the next morning- no remainder of cream on my face and soft and radiant looking skin!


RRP €35

I also tried their dermablend foundation and loose powder!








As soon as I put this foundation on I just couldn't believe it. The consistency is absolutely amazing and it's got a great amount of coverage but still really light on the face and very soft.. I am totally converted and can't believe I've only just found it now... RRP €21.99

The powder I feel just the same about. Couldn't have loved it more! It's light, soft and very easily blendable. And totally set my make up for the whole day! RRP €19.99


Another thing that I noticed was how soft my skin was every morning when I woke up. I'm not sure this was down to one specific product or a combination of all the Vichy products but my skin has never felt softer and I am so grateful!

With four other womans gift sets and one men's Vichy is your go to range for any gift you need this Christmas. 

Check out their website here for more information!

I received these products for the purpose of this review. As always, my opinion is my own.